Livermore Downtown Partnership Program 2023
Welcome to our Partnership Program Page! There are 3 easy steps:
1. Read about the amazing benefits of becoming a partner.
2. Once you fill out and submit the fields below, a payment option will appear.
3. Select and pay for the one that applies to you and that’s it!
You’re a partner, now start tagging us on social media, using our online event calendar and sending us the items you’d like us to share in our weekly newsletter! We’ll do the rest!
What does Livermore Downtown Inc. do for you?
Livermore Downtown, Inc. provides its services to all businesses and properties that are located in the downtown core. Our district encompasses Old First Street to P Street, Fourth Street to Railroad Avenue. You are an important piece in the economic vitality of our downtown and we provide services to all downtown business in order to provide a holistic focus on the heart of our City. The downtown business partnership is designed to provide your business with additional support to help you meet your growth and vitality goals.
Our association sees all businesses and organizations as stake holders and benefactors of downtown vitality. We have partnership programs available for affiliate businesses outside of downtown as well as non-profits. Your partnership will come with access to our events, programs and consumer outreach to help you meet your growth goals.
Your contribution as a Partner in Main Street allows us to continue those programs in the downtown that have proved to be successful in bringing your customers to the district and the Livermore Valley. Your partnership will also allow us to research new programs and activities that can be added in the downtown for more visibility throughout the Tri-Valley, the Bay Area and beyond. We know that a successful downtown is a result of the relationships and partnerships between all individuals in the community.
We have had a very successful year of events produced by Livermore Downtown Inc. including the Sunday Farmers Market, Thursday Night Farmers Market, Street Fest, Witches Night Out, Earlier than the Bird, Holiday Village at Carnegie Park, and the Holiday Sights and Sounds Parade. We have more innovative ideas in the pipeline that we would like to launch next year as well! We need your support to continue improving the excitement in Downtown Livermore. We look forward to partnering with you for a successful year! We look forward to your involvement as we build Livermore’s downtown reputation as the place “Where Brilliance Thrives” for all in the Bay Area and beyond!
Benefits You Receive
- Business Information and updated website listed on Livermore Downtown Inc. Website at www.livermoredowntown.com
- E-Mail Updates: Business Partners have access to their information being posted on the weekly e-blast. Our email updates are sent to more than 6,000 people each week.
- Social Media Updates: Our social media following has a combined reach of over 30,000 followers. We promote on Instagram and Facebook daily. Tag us or send us your promotional photos to be featured!
- Business Training
- Listing on the Downtown Kiosk Directory
- Access to our Professional Social Media and Marketing Team
- Free booth access at our Annual Street Fest that attracts more then 40,000 people
- Free booth access at our weekly Summer Farmers Market. Up to 3 weeks of space based on availability.